We’re sorry to see you go! At Fastic, your health and well-being matters to us - so we will always encourage you to find what works best for you and your unique needs!
Cancelling your Fastic Plus subscription via PayPal is simple;
You can cancel any subscriptions that you pay for through PayPal under the Payments menu on the platform's website.
❗ If you do not see the name of the merchant you want (Fastic), your payments are not going through PayPal, and you will need to cancel your subscription via Google Play Store for Android users, or App Store for iOS users.
How to cancel your subscription through PayPal:
- Head to paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen and go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- In the top menu, click ‘Payments’.
- Select ‘Manage Automatic Payments’.
- Ensure the ‘Show Active’ option is selected. You will find this above the ‘Merchants’ List’ in the left column.
- Select the subscription you wish to cancel. (If you don’t see the correct merchant, click the ‘See More’ button to show more options.)
- Select the ‘Cancel’ button at the top of your subscription history.
- A warning message will appear informing you that your subscription will be canceled if you stop payments. To continue, click ‘Cancel’ again to confirm.
Please find more here: PayPal- What is an automatic payment and how do I update or cancel one?
We wish you all the best on the next stage of your health journey!