Trying to add a Fastic buddy, but your link just isn’t playing ball? This technical glitch can be frustrating when you’re trying to find support along your fasting journey. But we’re here to help!
There are a few different reasons why a link might not work when sent through Facebook Messenger.
One possibility is that you or your friend's privacy settings are blocking the link from being opened. Facebook has several privacy settings that allow users to control who can see and interact with them, and these settings can sometimes prevent links from being opened.
So what can you do if you're having trouble sending a link through Facebook Messenger? Here are a few options to try:
- Send the link through a different tool, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, or email. These platforms may be more reliable when sending links, so give them a try to see if the link works better.
- Adjust your Facebook privacy settings to allow third-party links to work. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or go to www.facebook.com on your computer and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select ‘Settings & Privacy’ from the menu.
- From the Settings & Privacy menu, select ‘Privacy’.
- In the Privacy menu, click on ‘Apps and Websites’.
- Under the ‘Apps, Websites and Games’ section, click ‘Edit’.
- Make sure that the toggle next to ‘Apps, Websites and Games’ is set to ‘On’.
- You can also add specific apps or websites to the ‘Apps and Websites You Use’ section by clicking on ‘Add’ and entering the name of the app or website.
- When finished, click ‘Save Changes’ to apply the new settings.'
While it can be frustrating when a link doesn't work through Facebook Messenger, there are usually ways to get around the problem. By trying these options, you should be able to send links successfully and stay connected with your friends.